A website design is hugely responsible for creating the first impression of your organization in people’s mind. Visitors usually take only a few seconds to decide whether to stay or leave a website just by the looks of it. As it is impossible to get a second chance to create the very important “first impression”, you must design a creative web design not only to grab your visitor’s attention but also to hold on to it.
Designing a website
There is a lot of planning that needs to be done before actually designing a website. So it is advisable that you take help from one of the professional web designing company to set up your website design. Professional experts will help you concentrate on your core business activities and at the same time will provide you a website design that is user-friendly as well as unique from the other websites in your niche market.
While surfing on the net you might have come across websites that are quiet attractive but is not easy to use. For example things like Background music and Popup windows are some of the most overused design techniques that should well be avoided. Both these techniques usually irritate the visitors who will soon lose their patience and move on to another site. Therefore a webpage should be designed in such a manner that it not only looks nice but is also easy to use. Some of the other important web designing aspects where a professional web designer will help you are:
- They create user friendly navigation menus, site map and search bar to guide your customers smoothly through your website
- They will pay attention to the font size used in your web pages. This is necessary because fonts that are too large may look strange whereas fonts that are too small might make visitors squint
- They try to avoid strange color combinations on web pages unless your site absolutely needs it
- They are careful while using image files. This is because image files that are large in size usually take more time to load. Additionally too many image files are also avoided since people might leave even before the web page loads completely
- They make sure that every link present in your website is working properly. They test each link before placing the site on the web. Broken links are a sure sign of bad impression on customers
- They make more paragraph breaks on web-pages than one normally does in a written paper. This makes it easier to scroll and read the webpage and keeps your visitor interested on your website
- Lastly they test your site’s appearance and functioning in different browsers since not all browsers behave in the same way Weather you hire the dedicated services of creative web designers or you decide to design your website yourself, always remember that the design of your website is perhaps the first as well as the last impression that you can ever make on your website visitors.
When hiring the dedicated services of creative web designers or you decide to design your website yourself, always remember that the design of your website is perhaps the first as well as the last impression that you can ever make on your website visitors.